Science & Technology
April 2017 –
ten4 was asked to support Change Management & Communication from the start (during assessment & design). Together with the new organization’s Leadership Team, we worked towards its official announcement in April 2017 and the official go-live in July 2017.
For us, going on this journey from preparing for the launch announcement and then supporting the buildup of this dedicated service organization from a change and communications perspective has been more than rewarding!
It definitely was a multi-dimensional change…
Our main responsibilities included the overall concept development & governance as well as the global program communication (incl. channel & content strategy), the facilitation & delivery of main Change Management & Communication activities (e.g., focus groups, roundtables, events, town halls, etc.). We provided a blueprint toolbox (including templates) for global transformations, training and coaching of transformation managers, and the setup of an internal Change Management & Communication unit.
* a reorganization with four different Group Functions involved with
new roles & responsibilities
* new process implementations (i.e., end-2-end, across former silos)
* implementation of a global hub & spoke model (i.e., multiple individual country transformations to a new global footprint and setup of new locations incl. onboarding & training schedules for new hires)
* impacting 1,400 employees directly and more than 4,000 indirectly (retained organization), across all regions
* C-Level management attention